Friday, January 25, 2008

The zombie virus has reached Peru.

If anyone is reading this, watch yourselves and have at least one person on guard at all times.

This morning my aunt came home and found a dead cat in the driveway. She woke my mom and myself so we went out to see about moving it from the driveway out to a small grass area (so that it's owner could find it if they were looking). I tried moving it but it was frozen solidly to the ground. We decided to wait until later in the morning to move it and give it a chance to thaw out.

So I get up later and start to head out for my day when I notice that the cat is gone. Thinking someone picked it up during the morning, I continued on and got the Tracker out of the garage. As I was maneuvering it around, I saw that cat that was dead walk by. It stopped for a second to look at me and took off. I tried following it with the car but it had already ran off.

Keep an eye out for strange acting individuals and lock your doors. If it comes to a full invasion, go for the head.

-Sam out.

No comments: